It was a tragic end for a father of four and his lover who were found dead Nak3d in a room, at Ago-Iwoye, in Ijebu North Local Government Area of Ogun state yesterday.
The man, identified as Akeem, believed to be in his 50s was a father of four children living in his one room apartment with his wife.
SunNews reports his wife and children were said to have travelled to Imodi Imosan to celebrate Sallah with his family, so he used the opportunity of their absence to invite his lover home.
It was alleged that Akeem had brought in the lady (whose identity was unknown) on the night his wife travelled with his children.
In the morning, both of them were found dead in the room, with the man lying Nak3d on the bed, while the lady’s body was on a two-seater couch.
Akeem and his legal wife was both fashion designers. They both own Alubarika Fashions located at Atomotele compound in Igan road, Ago Iwoye.
According to a neighbour, who identified himself as Idowu Odunsi:
Akeem brought his lover to come and stay with him over the night, since his wife and children were not at home.
According to him, when other tenants did not see Akeem in the morning, somebody hinted them that he saw him with a lady inside the shop previous night, prompting them to go to his room.
Idowu said after several knock on the door without any response, they forced the door open, only to discover the dead bodies.
“We were shocked and dumbfounded to see him Nak3d on the bed and the lady on the chair,” he stated, adding: “We cannot say precisely what caused his death and that of his strange lover,” he stated.
Landlord of the house, where the late Akeem was living, 70 years, Pa Oluwakemi Odunsi, explained that deceased had slaughtered his Eid -el Kabir ram that day, after which he informed him that he wanted to retire to his shop.
’It was this morning (Wednesday) around 10a.m. that I ordered that his shop door be forced opened, when we did not see him throughout the previous night and we behold the gory sight,:
Divisional Police Officer, Ago Iwoye Mr. Peter Idenhe, who led police team to the scene of the incident, say they suspect generator fumes because they found some evidence of generator in the same as the deceased.